Acumatica is an advanced ERP that gives businesses full visibility over all aspects of their manufacturing process, distribution, and supply chain. The platform combines a powerful CRM with stock control, financial management and accounting, project management and business planning modules – all accessible from an intuitive dashboard.
Acumatica is available as a cloud-based SaaS platform, as well as a On-premises, local environment. The platform is compatible with all web browsers and has mobile apps for iOS and Android – giving access on any device, anywhere, at any time.
At IDL Systems, we offer Acumatica as a tailored solution for Financial, Distribution and manufacturing businesses in a range of sectors. Our service includes the full, licensed solution, plus manufacturer-approved implementation support, upgrades, after-sales care, and training.
Why choose Acumatica?
If you are using an outdated ERP system, or are still reliant on Excel spreadsheets, Acumatica provides a fast and effective alternative. Let’s look at a few of the main benefits:
- Better customer service: Provide a fast and responsive service to your customers, giving them visibility and allowing them fast access to information and support both by phone, and through an online customer portal.
- Greater adaptability and responsiveness: Adapt and grow with the needs of your customers, with control of quotes, orders, shipments, payments and invoices from a single, user-friendly CRM.
- Control your inventory: Effective inventory management solutions to aid better planning, cost control, and procurement strategies. Make strategic production decisions and avoid the risk of shortages and overstocks.
- Intelligent business decisions: Use a range of intelligent business tools to draw insights from your business data.
- Improve productivity: Automate a wide range of manual processes, and save time by creating custom workflows and activity tracking, linked to your business goals. Avoid the easy, human errors that lead to missed shipments, inaccurate billing, and procurement mistakes.
- Take control of cash flow: Implement efficient invoicing and credit control, with automated reminders and online payment options for your customers. Cut your invoice payment time by offering your customers flexible T&Cs, personalised payment plans, recurring bills, and payment support.
- Be more connected: Access your business data and processes from any laptop or mobile device, anywhere in the world, 24/7.
More information about the individual Acumatica modules and features can be found in the links below. For all questions, and to arrange a free product demonstration, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.