G/L Consolidations allows you to perform sophisticated consolidations of multiple general ledgers,
while maintaining a comprehensive audit trail.
Using G/L Consolidations, you can:
- Consolidate any number of general ledgers, using single-level and multilevel consolidations.
- Export transactions by posting sequence, by fiscal period, by net changes, or by balances.
- Consolidate transactions as often as required (for example, weekly consolidated reports).
- Consolidate multicurrency and single-currency ledgers with the same or differing functional currencies.
- Consolidate companies with different year-ends.
- Consolidate dissimilar account code structures, using a mapping table.
- Merge multiple accounts in subsidiaries into single holding company accounts.
- Transfer transactions originating in a holding company (or elsewhere) back to subsidiaries.
(This can be useful where payroll or fixed assets are maintained centrally.)
- Maintain a full audit trail of transactions, as well as a detailed audit trail of all consolidation activities.
- Consolidate transactions from subsidiaries and holding companies at different locations. G/L Consolidations is designed so that data can be extracted and made available for transfer to other locations.