Sage 300 – Multi-Currency
Empower your organization with the tools required to easily maintain international currency standards and eliminate the complexities of multi-national commerce. The powerful capabilities of the Multi-Currency module allow you to capitalize on the global economy— giving you the power you need to support subsidiaries outside of your country or expand globally. Simplify multi-currency transactions and get the information you need to ensure success in your global enterprise.
- Unlimited currencies
- Unlimited rate types
- Print reports in either functional or source currencies
- Enter transactions in multiple currencies
- Process payments or receipts in the currency of your customers and vendors
- Restate outstanding source currency balances and transactions as exchange rates fluctuate with comprehensive currency revaluation
- Control how you record gains and losses, selecting from the Recognized Gain/Loss Accounting Method or the Unrealized Gain/Loss Accounting Method for each company (only available with version 5.5 and above)
Businesses that want to succeed in the world marketplace need core financial capabilities with the flexibility to handle the intricacies of a multi-currency enterprise. Sage 300 (Accpac) helps simplify your transactions and provides the power into how the international arena is impacting your bottom line.