Sage 300 – Payables
Our Accounts Payable software from Sage 300 (Accpac) provides robust accounting features to streamline your entire cash flow process and help you save money. Accounts Payable has a powerful library of accounting and reporting features that facilitate rapid entry of vendor invoices, flexible cash disbursement and full check reconciliation using Bank Services. With this comprehensive financial management tool, you can prioritize payments, negotiate terms, reduce bad debts, all in a timely manner. With its powerful accounting and reporting features, Accounts Payable software makes it easy to manage the detailed information your company requires.
Accounts Payable Capabilities
- Force or withhold payment of individual transactions, controlling the maximum payment amount, and /or excluding specific vendors.
- Organize vendor records quickly and easily, and flag inactive records that are retained for historical reporting.
- Create a new vendor and remit-to location when entering an invoice.
- Drill down from the vendor’s transactions and payments in Vendor Activity to the originating transactions and payments.
- Drill down from General Ledger transaction history to Accounts Payable transactions and then to originating Purchase Orders transactions.
- Accounts Payable software allows you to import transactions from other applications.
- Automatically distribute invoices to as many general ledger expense or asset accounts as you require by defining distribution sets.
- Set up and schedule recurring payables for invoices paid on a regular basis and automatically remind staff to process recurring payables.
- Calculate tax for vendor invoices or manually distribute tax.
- Track, calculate, and automatically retain a portion of an invoice to handle common billing practices in the construction industry.
- View your vendor payments by bank range, vendor range, check status, transaction type, date range, year and period range, and check number range.
- Generate and print system checks for current payables and forced transactions with or without payments advices.
- Prepay invoices that you have not yet received using Accounts Payable software.
- Automatically generate separate checks for each invoice or create summary checks.
- Reinstate invoices by reversing posted checks.
- Print checks in English, French, and Spanish.
- Change discount percentages or amounts as required and establish standard payment selection criteria for creating check batches.
- Keep details of all fully paid transactions and print them when needed.
- Print a journal of the entries posted in each posting run, listing key pieces of information for tracking each detail.
Vendor Number Change
Don’t let old information slow you down. Increase your ability to quickly change, combine, or copy the numbers you need to run your business with only minimum effort. You’ll boost accuracy and productivity while reducing man-hours and overhead.
- Boost your accuracy by deleting, maintaining, and renumbering your vendor numbers.
- Import multiple changes, copy, and combine from one external file.
- Access multiple change features with the easy-to-use toolbar buttons.
- Use Change by Example to make multiple changes from one example entry.
- Works with Accounts Payable, Inventory Control, Purchase Orders, Tax Services, Serialised Inventory, Lot Tracking, Project and Job Costing.