Sage 300 – Receivables
With the Accounts Receivable software, you can manage your customers and fine-tune customer relations by keeping track of important sales information and outstanding balances. Accounts Receivable allows you to easily apply cash to outstanding invoices and create recurring charges for quick invoicing of monthly charges. Our Accounts Receivable software is also fully integrated with Bank Services, for complete bank reconciliation.
Accounts Receivable Capabilities
- Create summary or detailed invoices using the item price list and calculate taxes on a summary or line-by-line basis.
- Organize customer records quickly and easily, and create an unlimited number of ship-to locations for each customer.
- Flag customer records as inactive when you wish to discontinue regular use but want to retain the record in the system for historical and reporting purposes.
- Drill down from General Ledger transaction history to Accounts Receivable transactions and then to originating Order Entry transactions.
- Import transactions from other applications.
- Schedule any number of recurring charge invoices for fast invoicing of monthly charges, and update recurring charges automatically by amount or percentage.
- Create adjustment batches automatically to write off small account or transaction balances, and choose whether to charge interest on overdue balances or individual invoices.
- Specify the debit and credit amounts for each detail entered in Adjustment Entry and for miscellaneous adjustments in Receipt Entry.
- Track sales statistics for each salesperson.
- Drill down from the customer’s transactions and receipts in Customer Activity to the originating transactions and receipts.
- Track, calculate, and automatically retain a portion of an invoice to handle common billing practices in the construction industry.
- Print and review complete transaction details, including the details of receipts and adjustments applied to transactions, and keep a complete transaction history.
- View your customer receipts by bank range, customer range, receipt status, transaction type, date range, year and period range, and receipt number range.
- Perform on-screen aging and preview customer transactions.
- Review up-to-the-minute information including current balance, last activities and complete transaction details, and detailed statistics for each customer account.
- Send statements and invoices to your customer’s billing address, customer’s e-mail address, or contact’s e-mail address.
- Create custom invoices, statements, and deposit slips.
- Set up standard e-mail messages you can automatically send to your customers with their documents.
- Create a new customer and ship-to location when entering an invoice.
- Print aged Trial Balance, Overdue Receivables, Customer Transactions, Customer List and Statistics, and General Ledger transaction reports using sorting and selection options to focus on desired transactions.
Included with the Accounts Receivable software, the AR Inquiry module allows you to manage receivables with remarkable agility and intelligence and reinvest cash through your business faster with optimised collections.
- Concentrate your efforts on clients who fit specific criteria that you define and prioritize using the Customer Filter, such as days overdue, dollars over limit, call back date, and more.
- Gain a single point of reference for all of your customer details through Customer Inquiry, and address customer questions during live calls.
- Find specific AR documents such as an AR Invoice, based on the document number alone with the AR Document Inquiry. It’s not necessary to know the customer number on the document-a useful feature when you’re in a hurry.
- Manage your receipts and get more choices to manage your disbursements.
Customer Number Change
Included with Accounts Receivable software, Customer Number Change provides a simple way to quickly and easily change, combine, or copy your important business data. Efficiently replace outdated information with a few keystrokes to remain current with elements critical to your business.
- Ease system management by deleting, maintaining, and renumbering your customer numbers.
- Import multiple changes, copy, and combine from one external file.
- Access multiple change features with the easy-to-use toolbar buttons.
- Use Change by Example to make multiple changes from one example entry.
- Works with Accounts Receivable, Inventory Control, Purchase Orders, Bank Services, Tax Services, Serialised Inventory, Lot Tracking, Sales Analysis, Project and Job Costing
National Accounts Management lets you use Accounts Receivable to process single payments from a customer’s head office and apply it to the subsidiary accounts. The module also lets you limit the amount of credit you extend to a company in one step.
During receipt entry, Accounts Receivable displays the transactions for all members of the national account at once, so you can quickly assign the payment to applicable customer accounts.