At IDL Systems, we offer Sage 300 ERP as a managed service, providing businesses with the full suite, plus manufacturer-approved training, implementation, and ongoing support.
Sage 300 ERP is one of the most effective and reliable all-in-one ERP platforms, used by thousands of businesses throughout the world. The platform comes with a wide range of feature-rich modules, letting you create custom workflows for your entire business, as well as for individual projects, campaigns, and employees.
Sage 300 is a modular platform, with multiple semi-independent modules that work either as stand-alone applications or as one integrated solution. This means you can choose the functionality best suited to your business and scale the application as your business grows.
- Accounting and finance
- Inventory management
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Business intelligence/analytics/reporting
- Project management
- Procurement management
- Sage 300 Cloud: Now allows you to access your Sage 300 system via a web browser, as well as the standard desktop version.
Although there are now other platforms on the market, Sage 300 ERP has an enviable reputation for usability and performance. For businesses upgrading from an earlier version of Sage, or reliance on Excel spreadsheets, there are several important advantages:
- Scalability – increase the number of users and data volume as your workload increases.
- Personalisation – tailor the platform to your style and requirements, user-defined fields, and a range of optional modules.
- User-friendly – Sage 300 is easy to implement and has a shallow learning curve. When you invest in Sage 300 ERP through a partner such as IDL Systems, you get the benefit of unlimited training, installation support, and ongoing customer care.