Benefits of Sage CRM to the General Manager
Name: Jon Delahaye
Title: General Manager
As the General Manager of his business, Jon Delahaye is responsible for strategic planning and management right across his organization – understanding all the business areas especially the commercial functions and having access to business performance metrics from right across the business to help critical decision-making are key to him.
Reporting and dashboards within Sage CRM give Jon instant insight into business and employee performance, facilitating informed business decision-making. By providing management with real-time analysis of the current situation, this enables him to monitor and take action on changing performance indicators.
Sage CRM assists Jon’s organization in accurately preparing sales forecasts; every day, senior executives can track exactly what deals are coming in from where, and identify emerging trends in different regions and market segments.
Sage CRM’s interactive dashboard delivers at-a-glance business performance metrics that enable Jon and his management team to make critical business decisions and conduct effective business planning as trading conditions change.
Sage CRM provides extensive central control over operations and budgets, helping senior management to control these areas more effectively in a highly cost-conscious world. Additionally, out-of-the-box integration with Jon’s Sage ERP systems (Sage 300 ERP / Sage 200 Suite) gives him a 360 degree view of the business from front- to back-office for maximum visibility of business performance.
Benefits of Sage CRM to the General Manager:
- Drives revenue growth.
- Improves market share.
- Improves business/shareholder value.
- Improves profitability.
- Offers depth and breadth of functionality at a competitive price with a low TCO.
- Delivers rapid ROI.
- Leverages financial information from the back-office system for a complete view of the business.
- Measures customer value and identifies the most profitable customers.
- Increases customer acquisition rate.
- Reduces customer attrition rate.
- Enables easy management of revenue/budget variance.
- Enables real-time corporate performance management.
- Improves corporate visibility and control.
- Improved responsiveness to critical business needs.
- Improves sales forecast accuracy.
- Improves sales conversion rate.
- Improves competitive win rate.