Benefits of Sage CRM to IT Administrator
Name: Sue Chang
Title: IT Administrator
Sue Chang has the challenge of ensuring that all systems are working at their optimum level and that disruption to systems is minimized. Her role in choosing the right CRM solution was critical because it had to be one that could be rapidly deployed and easily customized with minimum cost or disruption to the business.
Her organization wanted a CRM solution that they could deploy quickly and easily so Sage CRM was the perfect choice for them. They were up and running in a week thanks to the expertise of Sage’s local on-the-ground business partner who really understood their requirements and helped ensure Sage CRM mapped to their specific business needs.
For Sue, Sage CRM’s deep integration with their Sage ERP system was an added bonus (Sage 300 ERP / Sage 200 Suite). And because Sage CRM provides extensive configuration and codeless customization capabilities, Sue has been able to easily tailor the solution to her organization’s particular needs. Sage CRM’s open architecture reduced development time for seamless integration with other third party applications, speeding up deployment time and reducing the total cost of ownership.
The on-screen coaching throughout Sage CRM and the easy-to-navigate interface has also meant that Sue’s training time for new users has been kept to a minimum.
Benefits of Sage CRM to IT Administrator:
- Offers reduced TCO.
- Requires minimum configuration out-of-the-box.
- Lowers administration and deployment costs.
- Modern web services, service oriented architecture.
- Easy to integrate with third party applications.
- Easy to integrate with on-demand services.
- Sage CRM is “Stand-Alone” but can have integration with leading Sage ERP systems (Sage 300 ERP / Sage 200 Suite).
- Leverages previous investments in back-office solutions and internet technologies.
- Avoids “rip and replace” in the future.
- Offers system scalability and performance.
- Scalable solution to accommodate growth and change.
- Offers flexibility to adapt to unique business processes.
- Supports mobile and disconnected staff.
- Empowers end-users to be self-reliant around reporting requirements.
- Delivers enhanced security and privacy of customer and corporate data.
- Enables decreased administration associated with regulatory compliancy.
- Enables IT to spend more time on strategic projects rather than day-to-day issue resolution.